«Кимберли-Кларк» — международная корпорация с великой историей, производящая продукцию для личной, профессиональной и промышленной гигиены. Мы ищем людей, которые разделяют нашу приверженность качеству, командной работе и нестандартному мышлению.
- P&L ownership.
- Partner with the business teams to provide expert recommendations based on sound evaluation and analysis on all relevant projects – product innovations, launches, sourcing changes, etc. This includes identifying business opportunities, anticipating risks and recommending solutions
- Lead the development of the annual budget and quarterly business planning processes Forecasting (Revenue and OPEX). Develop forward-looking scenarios to meet longer-term business objectives and targets.
- Review financial performance information and prepare relevant analysis of changes in coordination with key stakeholders. Conduct analysis of deviations of actual performance versus budget/Last Estimations.
- Partner with commercial teams to provide latest estimation of performance on weekly and monthly basis
- Proactively improve business plans to add value and highlight risks and support development of mitigation plans; facilitate process of revenue transformation and ROI analysis;
- Create efficiency and effectiveness through a standardized best practice approach across markets;
- Pricing formulation support (discounts and price proposals). Analysis and impact on P&L of the pricing strategy revision. Proposed out of frame discounts related analyses.
- Preparation of monthly finance reports on actual performance within Business Units. Support to business units (discounts, sales, projections).
- Preparation of standard and add-hoc reports required by business and finance management.
- Collaboration with other departments
- Reviewing and analyzing client’s internal controls over financial reporting, identify issues, and assisting in making recommendations to management
- Ensure sound financial controls are in place and adhered to. Be a role model for compliant and ethical business practices;
- 2 Years minimum experience in Business Analysis/ Financial Controlling;
- A high degree of financial competence is necessary for this position in addition to strong commercial orientation preferably gained in an FMCG environment;
- Knowledge of financial theory and practice, including business modelling, analysis and business implications of general business practices is desirable;
- Advanced systems skills are required particularly in Excel; Knowledge of Anaplan & SAP will be a plus;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English – both oral and written;
- Strong communication and influencing skills; planning and organizational skills;
- P&L ownership experience
Business Analyst (Central Asia & Caucasus)В архиве с 21 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию