Qualifications & Experience required:
- Energetic Sales Expert - motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- At least 5 years of proven direct sales and business development experience for engineering and operations Software with experience in Oil&Gas and MMM markets
- Advanced degree required (preferably in Engineering disciplines)
- Excellent communicator capable of maintaining relationships with existing accounts at all management levels while also generating new business
- Capable of quickly translating business requirements into actions by defining "who does what by when" to ensure plans are executed.
- Remain aware of advances and current thinking in their fields and look for ways to apply the latest technologies and methods to their work.
- Recognize that the business needs to think differently in order to grow and that the customer is the cornerstone of our success.
- Motivated, self-organized individual who likes to serve customers and who is passionate about sales
- Mobility is required, given that the candidate will travel regularly to customer sites
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.