EY is looking for a Manager (Valuation, Modelling & Economics) within Strategy and Transactions.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
• Project management, preparation of reports and commercial proposals.
• Participation in client and internal meetings.
• Financial modeling
• Preparation of valuation reports and presentations.
• Negotiations with clients.
• Assisting management in business and team development.
• Participation in Company’s recruiting campaigns, conferences, trainings.
• A degree in finance or economics.
• Prior work experience in an investment analysis, business valuation, financial modeling, business plans over 4 years.
• Team management and project management.
• CFA / ASA / ACCA certification, MBA or RK state appraiser license is a plus.
• Advanced user: MS Excel, MS Power Point, Microsoft Power BI.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent English / Russian