KPMG Financial Risk Management practice focuses on providing key Financial Services industry players with solutions that help business adjust to rapidly changing regulatory and market conditions by implementation of new standards, automation of business and re-engineering of internal processes.
- Assessment and development of quantitative financial risk assessment methodologies;
- Review and development of the client’s risk management system;
- Basel capital adequacy framework planning and implementation;
- Capital allocation methodology review and implementation;
- Implementation of new reporting standards for major banks and corporations including transition to IFRS 9;
- Reengineering of business processes.
- Higher education (Mathematics, Economics or Technical);
- Skills of working with large data sets, ability to calculate and analyze, statistical indicators and econometric models;
- Knowledge of SAS, Matlab, R;
- Skills in Excel with VBA, as well as R, SAS, Mathlab, etc.