Requirements to the candidate:
- Higher technical education;
- At least 2 years experience in engineering and technical positions in the banking sector;
- Knowledge of technical and operational characteristics, design features, purpose and operation modes of equipment, rules for its technical operation;
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture of the operating systems of the Microsoft Windows and Linux family;
- Knowledge of the principles of operation and purpose of various network devices, such as switches, routers, firewalls, proxies and others;
- Excellent understanding of the principles of networking TCP / IP;
- Good knowledge of the principles of building VPN networks;
- English: not lower than Intermediate level;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage people;
- Responsibility, diligence.
- Provides uninterrupted operation of the Bank's information systems;
- Manages IT projects related to changes in the Bank’s network infrastructure;
- Performs analysis, standardization and optimization of IT support processes in the Bank;
- Develops local regulations, policies and procedures;
- Creates technical documentation and instructions for the use of electronic equipment and software;
- Negotiating with external companies;
- Carries out activities aimed at improving the interaction of the IT department with end users.
- Carries out an analysis of applications received from users of their classification and distribution between other employees of the department / unit in accordance with applicable regulations and instructions.
- Carries out proper technical operation and uninterrupted operation of office equipment and computer equipment
- Almaty city;
- Medical Insurance;
- Annual vacation – 25 business days;
- According to the Labour Code of Kazakhstan;
- Full-time vacancy.