Regional Sales Manager
з/п не указана
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life – with great brands like Huggies® Kleenex® and Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaboration, engaging experiences and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. And, our 43,000 employees are also changing the world for the better, giving back to communities and causes around the globe. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
- To manage Kimberly-Clark’s business in the area to achieve agreed KPIs. Develop, agree and monitor progress on area CM strategy.
- To actively manage direct customers and distributors in a way that they become “an extension” of the Kimberly-Clark Russia Sales organization.
This will include:
Management of “sales in” via close work with customer’s management to:
- Develop and agree annual and quarterly customer plans consistent with area targets
- Review progress towards plans, identifying additional growth opportunities as applicable
- Ensure that debt to Kimberly-Clark is paid in a timely manner within agreed terms
Management of “sales out” by:
- Managing Dedicated (distributor based) Sales team
- Setting distribution, shelf space and sales volume targets, and monitoring execution
- Working closely with distributor organization to give KC products top priority and to ensure proper distributor’s infrastructure development
- Working with Brand and Trade Marketing to develop relevant sales support plans
- Directly supporting sales to key retail or wholesale customers by participating in negotiations and presenting business plans as required
- Monitor and implement defined RTM managing distributors’ markups and cost structure related to KC business
- Cooperate with SC organization to provide quality input into forecasting process, drive customer logistics process improvement
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- The position requires knowledge and activity associated with an advanced degree in FMCG business and 3+ years of experience FMCG business management
Russian language - fluent or native
- English intermediate
- Solid level of understanding of key finance documents (P&L, Balance, and Cash Flow) is a must
- It also requires demonstrated ability to promote and implement changes focused on those business decisions which impact the sales results.
- High level of organizational and personal sensitivity, initiative, planning, organizing and the ability to work in team
- Promote desired culture – entrepreneurial, winning, accountable, ownership
- Result oriented
- Decisive/ Proactive/ High Performance
* - Unleash your power - Раскройте Ваш потенциал;
** - Great Place to Work®, World's Best Multinational Workplaces - Рейтинг лучших работодателей среди международных компаний, ежегодно составляемый Институтом Great Place to Work® (США) на основе результатов крупнейшего ежегодного международного исследования условий труда.