Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Duties and functions:
- To deliver Company’s strategic goals through upgrading employees’ professional skills and knowledge;
- To develop employees’ professional skills which will increase productivity;
- To develop Training Plan and budget for Company employees;
- To arrange corporate trainings and assess its effectiveness, to conduct monitoring of training quality;
- To develop policies and procedures;
- To establish relationships with Training Providers (to search and select) and develop relevant database;
- To keep track of all training expenses in electronic database;
- To compile weekly, quarterly and annual statistical training reports.
- Higher education;
- Not less than 3 years of experience in the area of training and development of personnel;
- Knowledge of Labor Code and other legislative acts/regulations related to training;
- Knowledge of training, having a systematic approach to training and understanding of design;
- Ability to conduct and supervise training and development programs for employees;
- Strong organization, analytical, communication and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Kazakh, Russian and English languages.
- Position based on Nur-Sultan (rotation 5*2 days, 8 hours working day).
The successful candidate will be offered competitive package with the Company benefits.
Please, send your CV in Russian and English.
Нур-Султан (Астана), улица № 29/1, N1.1