Project Manager (Scrum Master)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
For our Project in Atyrau city, we are looking for Project Manager with functional Scrum master.
The full workload for at least 1 year.
Good communication skills IT Project Manager - Qualifications:
- 6+ years managing Projects as an IT Project Manager$
- Proven track record, have completed at least “2” projects from start to finish$
- BA or BS - Technical Background;
- Advanced/Strong oral and written communication skills in English;
- Meeting Facilitation skills required;
- MS Project 2010 skills required;
- Multi-tasking skills required (will run multiple projects at a time);
- SharePoint Skills preferred (basic knowledge);
- PMP Certification preferred – PMI;
- Oil and Gas experience preferred;
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills;
- Work independently, pro-active and takes charge;
- Create deliverables with quality/excellence IT Project Manager.
- Candidates for these positions should have proven project management skills as well as strong leadership skills$
- They must have strong communication skills both oral and written, and be able to establish effective working relations at multiple levels both internally and externally;
- Should have experience with planning and budgeting for medium to large projects. This individual will have overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of medium to large IT projects$
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of projects$
- Applies standard project management principles, processes, and tools to effectively manage project execution to deliver quality results. Specific project management deliverables include: project scoping, alternatives analysis, business case development, solution design, project scheduling, project resource planning, project cost estimation, stakeholder engagement, change management, and risk management;
- Ensures that solutions meet agreed cost, schedule, functionality, quality and reliability requirements.
Working schedule: The following options are available for the position:
A) Full onsite in Atyrau (Kazakhstan);
B) 3 weeks onsite, 1 week offsite;
C) 6 weeks onsite, 2 weeks offsite.