з/п не указана
Work Location: Atyrau
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Change Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. You will focus on:
- The people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures;
- Help employees accept organizational change;
- Develop and coordinate execution of Communications Plan, develop Training Plan, coordinate training delivery, manage behavioral change.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive relevant experience in Project/Change Management
- Proven interest in change management, people side of change
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) as their role involves direct communication with people at various level of seniority in different business functions within and across the organization
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience is preferred
- Good English is a must; fluent or Russian language, Kazakh language is a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Professional certification in Change Management is preferred, certification in Project Management is a plus
- Wide career opportunities in world's largest multinational consulting company, leading systems integrator
- Extensive training system
- Professional growth in interesting big projects
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Competitive handsome salary and social benefits package
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability status, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.