Project Administrator (School of Mining and Geosciences)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Participation in the formation and correction of the research projects’ budget request;
- Implementation and monitoring of procedures for procurement of works and services;
- Preparation of financial reports and relevant documentation on the research projects;
- Assistance and monitoring of research projects’ implementation;
- Participation in negotiations and drafting of agreements (Memorandums and contracts) with local companies and international partners;
- Organization of Research Committee Meetings of the School;
- Interaction with structural divisions and subsidiary organizations of the University on matters related to research projects;
Performing other duties according to the goals and needs for the position held.
Work experience must meet one of the following requirements:
- with a Master's degree work experience of at least 1 year in the areas corresponding to the functional areas of the position; or
with a Bachelor's degree or Specialist degree, at least 3 years of work experience in the fields corresponding to the functional areas of the position in international and / or national companies, or at least 2 years of work experience at Nazarbayev University
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Russian and Kazakh for marketing purposes
- Ability to work with a large amount of information;
- Analytical skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation skills;
- High level of organization and planning skills
Fluency in Kazakh, Russian, English (oral and writing skills) languages is required.
A highly trained PC user (Microsoft Office)
This is service contract based position (up to one year period) depending on the duration of the project (projects)