Manager to Consulting
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
A career within Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
- Deliver projects for strategy, commercial due diligence, feasibility studies
- Work in engagement teams at an appropriate level, deliver project requirements and ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded; senior applicants will be able to demonstrate experience of leading and motivating large teams on simultaneous engagements;
- Apply project management and analytical skills including budgeting, ensuring high-quality deliverable,communication with leading companies, and others on assignments;
- Build personal networks of contacts within the firm, with intermediaries and with clients to support further development of the business;
- Further develop existing specialist knowledge and expertise.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within consulting and/or industry;
- Relevant professional qualification would be an advantage;
- Experience in developing business, communicating at the level of top executives of the firms;
- Russian – fluent, English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written).
Ability to operate in multitask environment;
Proven project management/people management skills;
Strong presentation skills;
Financial modelling preferred;
Availability for overtime work and tough deadlines;
Willingness to travel (CIS countries);
Business writing skills (both in Russia and in English, Kazakh is plus).