Project manager assistant
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KFCSED is a leading institution of empowering women in Kazakhstan. We engage women in social initiatives and make them main actors of their own development and positive role models for their communities.
We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic project manager assistant to join our team. A project manager assistant will be responsible for projects’ implementation and communication with beneficiaries and stakeholders that will help to deliver long-term impact, assuring KFCSED mission, transparency and growth. A candidate should be a competent professional, who is able to generate creative ideas and deliver them into practice. Also, a candidate should have excellent organization and communication skills, a lot of persistency and passion for social change.
- Assist during project launching, including direct communications with 1st and 2nd step beneficiaries;
- Tracking all the planned activities and goals are accomplished;
- Expanding professional networks.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Social Work/Psychology/Sociology/Jurisprudence or related fields;
- Volunteer experience;
Competencies and Skills:
- Positive attitude;
- Capable of working independently and effectively in demanding deadlines;
- Commitment to Foundation values;
- Well-organized and detail oriented;
- Upper intermediate level of English language;
- Proficiency in Kazakh language is an asset;