GS Pipelines Tie-in Coordinator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Roles and Responsibilities
The Pipelines Tie-in coordinator shall provide technical coordination of all pipeline tie-in activities and associated work scope including all aspects of pipelines PMOC processes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Understand and manage the work scope, project specifications, project procedures, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Interface with TCO Base Business and other Project teams to timely facilitate the resolution of issues between different entities/groups or obtain required information from other parties.
- Work closely with other Project and Construction Engineers to guide contractors in developing construction deliverables.
- Review and approve construction Contractors’ technical documents; such as procedures, method statements, drawings, etc. Ensure timely review; provide comments in Fluor’s Projects Online (POL) tool.
- Assist Contractor to develop solutions to allow construction to progress while still complying with engineering standards
- Regularly visits the work site to talk with the Construction contractor, understand tactical and strategic issues and implement solutions.
- Have discussions on Incident and Injury Free with the crews, complete site reviews of the contractor’s job site processes and safeguards to ensure they comply with TCO safe work practices.
- Support Contractors throughout execution by responding timely, anticipating and avoiding delays/rework, and maintaining positive working relationships.
- Strong commitment to supporting safe work practices and IIF initiatives. Experience with SOP's, PTW systems, JSAs, SIMOPS, contractor safety and safety work processes related to construction activities.
Reports to the FGP Gathering System Project Engineer - Pipelines
Strong ability to read & understand pipeline and associated drawings, specifications, codes, and regulations.
Strong experience in oil & gas pipeline design and construction, pre-commissioning and associated interfaces with internal and third-party organizations
Ability to function in a busy, multidiscipline environment.
Well organized, results focused approach.