Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
Chief Financial Officer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Managing financial risk, financing operations, treasury.
- Determine and present to the Management the capital structure of the Company, retained earnings target and dividend policies.
- To assist General Director on Funding strategy and back up at processing stages
- Development forecasts for short-term and long-term profitability of the Company and preparation of pro-forma (prospective) balance sheets.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, strategic financial plans and financial reports for the Management, regulatory bodies and shareholders.
- Manage information security, market, pricing, currency, liquidity, interest rate and strategic risks the Company may be vulnerable.
- Proper and timely implementation of tasks referred by the General Director.
- Submit periodic reports on functions and tasks progress to the General Director.
- To prepare presentation for BoD, GSM, financial / non-financial institutions, and any other entity to present operation of the company initiated by General Director.
- To prepare periodical activity report to GD and to other committees wherever requires.
- To ensure that all reporting formats and contents prepared properly by the system, if necessary, manually.
- Prepare the financial business plan for the Company and present it to the Management.
- Prepare and review the budget of the Company.
- Research and observe changes in legislative, business, tax, political and economic environment.
- Manage short-term debts, working capital, currency operations, loan capital, corporate securities issued by the Company.
- Manage capital structure of the Company, raise funds within the approved target capital structure.
- Investment portfolio management, preparation of periodic portfolio risk analysis reports.
- High degree in Economics;
- Working experience over 6 years;
- Experienced PC user, MS Office ( MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, 1C);
- Strong interpersonal communications skills;
- Advanced English skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, mobile.