Process / Mechanical Operator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KKTS LLP is looking for candidates for Process / Mechanical Operator role for Tengiz, rotation type 28/28.
KEY REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS
• Reports to / communicates with the Operations Superintendent for technical direction, planning and execution management support.
• Works with the CRO operators in assigned plant areas
• Liaises with the start-up /commissioning execution team in assigned plant areas
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To have operated Condensate Separation & Stabilization systems as a field process technician / operator;
* To have operated Gas Sweetening (Amine) systems as a field process technician / operator;
* To have operated Mole Sieve Dehydration as a field process technician / operator;
* To have operated Deethanizer/Depropanizer/Debutanizer systems as a field process technician / operator;
* To have operated Diesel Driven Gas Compressor Packages as a field process technician / operator;
* To have operated Associated auxiliaries (oil separators/coolers) as a field process technician / operator;
* To have operated Heater/Exchangers/Towers and Stabilizers as a field process technician / operator;
* To have operated Slug Catchers and associated controls as a field process technician / operator;
* Interface with Company Safety Advisor and Contractor Safety Officers to ensure a safe and environmentally sound job area.
* Assurance of required permitting, isolations, zero energy states and full compliance with CSU and Area Prime Safe Working practices, methods and processes including JSA’s / FLRA’s / Toolbox talks etc.
* Carry out line walks and apply process isolations where instructed.
* Submit daily the checksheets records of testing carried out.
* Experienced in the interpretation of all engineering documents including datasheets, P&IDs, Vendor drawings, pump curves, compressor curves, etc.
* Ability to operate / troubleshoot static equipment, rotating machinery, troubleshooting techniques;
* Ability to take of gas and liquid fluids sampling;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* College certificate or vocational process / operations certificate;
* Established track record in control room operations with 5 years’ experience as a field process technician / operator;
* Strong understanding of work planning, scheduling and tracking.
* Demonstrated work ethic with delivery focus with strong organizational ability.
* Exposure to oil company practices, processes, and expectations with respect to Commissioning / Start Up and operations.
* Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as required to function effectively within a project team and to communicate with project management, contractors, and subcontractors.