Junior Partner Marketing Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Junior Partner Marketing Analyst
Dell’s Marketing Team has a vision to become a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization. In Almaty, we are looking for a performance marketing expert to take on the role of Junior Partner Marketing Analyst – a role that will be key to shaping our offerings, influencing our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviors and driving profitable growth.
Interacts with Indirect Channels (Retailers, Wholesalers and Resellers) to implement channel marketing programs to enhance the company's presence at partner’s point of sales, to generate sell out and to increase rate of recommendation to customers. Activities include planning, execution, and return on investment analysis for marketing programs, marketing funds management and engagement with main partners (Intel, Microsoft, McAfee) to maximize vendor funds. Post-sale activities include executing joint marketing programs with the channel partner, driving sales performance and inventory levels and ensuring a strong and consistent brand experience. Participates in sales forecasting for designated product lines.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
· Works closely with the Country Marketing team to execute the marketing communication campaigns, using collaterals, direct marketing, tradeshows, conferences and seminars
· Responsible for execution of all co-marketing projects between the organization and the channel partners
· Supports the partner marketing and sales teams with deploying, planning and executing marketing development funds (MDF) and Partner Co-op in support of the marketing business plan
· Plans and supports execution through-partner demand generation activities that meet required ROIs (sellout, pipeline) in specific territory
· Responsible for communication of marketing budgets to the partners and ensures they understand requirements, execute and provide claims on time and within agreed framework
· Ensures execution of Channel Sales Enablement activities including marketing trainings for Partner Sales and Marketing teams
· Monitors/reports on Sales Out and Inventory levels, ensuring strong sell-through of Dell product, pipeline attainment and influenced channel marketing pipeline.
· Good knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations and advertising
· Deadline oriented and analytic
· Basic project management ability
· Communication skills
· Business writing skills
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree + 1-2 years of working experience
· Preferred studies with a focus on Marketing and / or Economics
· Preferred with absolved internships in a Marketing environment
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Fluent in English
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.