Manager of the school of Medicine (maternity leave cover)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine is looking for an active member to its academic team.
Key functional tasks:
- Planning, implementation and coordination of the admission to the School’s academic programs;
- Planning and organization of informative sessions on applying to the School’s programs;
- To prepare applicants’ personal files for the Admissions Committees of the School;
- To implement operational management of the database of applicants;
- Provide administrative support to the development and successful implementation of the School’s academic programs;
- Provide consulting services to students in issues related to placement in dormitories, stipend, visa, Id card issuance, etc.;
- Preparation and arrangement of student trips and any other work related to student affairs;
- Development of analytical reports and presentations on the School’s academic activity;
- Preparation of academic calendars and class schedules;
10.Perform other related duties as required by the Management Team.
1. Master’s degree in the following fields: Education, Public Health, Management or other fields related to the position;
2. Minimum 1-2 years work experience in the areas relevant to functional duties of the given position or work experience in autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev University” or non-profit organizations founded by the University;
3. Advanced level of Kazakh, Russian and English (to be tested).