з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Tau Construction LLP is seeking a Construction manager, who wants to apply their passion and enthusiasm towards exciting and challenging projects. Our mission - the implementation of projects that harmoniously combine all the key components for a worthy life of people: QUALITY - COMFORT - AESTHETICS - AFFORDABILITY
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day activities of staff, supervises field personnel and field technician inspections
- Make all relevant decision and take appropriate action in a timely manner to expedite the satisfactory completion of the construction process
- Resolves issues raised in field reports made by architects, technical inspectors and construction management staff.
- Identifies conditions requiring a contract change: obtains and evaluates proposals from contractors, develops independent cost estimates for the work, negotiates settlements of claims.
- Coordinate project related activities among architects, engineers, construction management firms, general contractors, and government agencies.
Support to PM to schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
Support to PM to collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
Support to PM to obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
Determine needed resources (labor, equipment and materials) from start to finish with.
attention to budgetary limitations.
Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
Responsible for site all construction activities and supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
Manage and mitigate risks and always ensure quality construction standards.
- Bachelor degree
- 8 years+ of full-time experience as a technical specialist in one or more construction and design related fields (in construction of residential buildings).
Knowledge of regulatory acts in the Republic of Kazakhstan in architectural and civil planning activity, or the capacity to acquire that
knowledge in a relatively short period of time
Knowledge of processes of construction techniques
Fluent English & Russian