Project manager (Tau Construction)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Tau Construction is the leader in bringing the European standards and innovations to Kazakhstan market in the sphere of residential development.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (labor, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Manage and mitigate risks.
- Always ensure quality construction standards.
- Experience in a similar position - 10 years
- International experience not less 3-5 years in construction of residential buildings
- Knowledge of regulatory acts in the Republic of Kazakhstan in architectural and civil planning activity, or the capacity to acquire that knowledge in a relatively short period of time
- Knowledge of processes of construction techniques
- Fluent English & Russian
- Strong analytical ability with an action orientated attitude
Independence and proactivity at work.
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills