Study abroad manager /Education Consultant
от 150 000 до 300 000 KZT на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About the role:
We are looking for an Education Consultant/ study abroad manager to join our office in Almaty.
He/she will be working closely with students/ parents interested in education abroad to provide professional advice and services including initial consultation, program proposal, application submission (to obtain university or school offer letter), visa support and pre - departure information.
Study abroad manager will be the main point of contact for clients during the entire application process and in some cases will be supervising students even after their departure.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with people and be highly motivated, result orientated with a strong interest in sales and education marketing. Part of this role is to bring new clients and promote the services, participate in events and education fairs to attract new students and sell the services/products offered by Be Global. Ability to travel for business trips both within Kazakhstan and abroad when requested. This role requires the ability to learn quickly, flexible mindset, solid presentations skills and overall interest in the INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION industry.
Requirements and Skills:
- BA/BS or post-graduate degree in Teaching, Psychology, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics etc;
- Study abroad experience is highly preferred, but not required;
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing and organization skills in Kazakh, Russian and English;
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a customer facing role in educational organizations, study centers, international department of a local or foreign university, travel agencies or any other related industry;
- Experience in working with foreign partners and vendors;
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets and goals;
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students, parents, foreign partners and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds;
- Service-minded, good personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
What do we offer?
- Competitive based compensation plus bonuses from sales percentage %;
- We offer extensive formal/ non- formal training for a new hire which will include an industry overview, best practices in our industry, sales and marketing tools as well as specific training about the countries/programs that you will be covering;
- Work trips abroad to visit our partner schools and universities (usually one or twice a year to following countries UK, USA and Europe);
- 13th salary paid annually on your work anniversary;
- Opportunity to grow, learn and be part of the professional team.