з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Zhaikmunai LLP (“Zhaikmunai” or “the Company”) is the principal operating subsidiary of Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC, a London Stock Exchange and Kazakhstan Stock Exchange listed company and member of the FTSE 250.
Zhaikmunai is an independent multi-field oil and gas company engaging in the production, development and exploration of oil and gas in the Pre-Caspian Basin in northwest Kazakhstan. We focus on creating long-term shareholder value through the development and discovery of oil and gas reserves, as well as the production and sale of crude oil, stabilised condensate, LPG and dry gas. Our highly skilled management team has managed the investment of over US$2 billion in our main licence area since 2004 delivering on a number of infrastructure projects as well as significantly expanding the reserve base over the last ten years through our own appraisal work and successful M&A activity.
Zhaikmunai’s range of products includes crude oil, stabilised liquid condensate, LPG and dry gas. Currently all production comes from the Chinarevskoye licence. We have invested in developing our own infrastructure to control the transportation of our products until they reach the final off-taker. This transport serves a wide network of destinations and off-takers.
The Company seeks a Litigation Lawyer having a strong background in legal and regulatory matters in Kazakhstan, preferably with experience in the oil and gas sector, to contribute to the growth and development of Zhaikmunai’s business. Legal and licensing matters for the Company relate primarily to oil and gas exploration, production and sale matters.
- To the extent delegated to him/her, manage the Company’s disputes, litigation and arbitration with third parties, including with governmental bodies
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified to practice law in Kazakhstan and to appear before the courts of Kazakhstan
- A degree in law from a recognized university in Kazakhstan
- Minimum 10 years of experience in legal practice in Kazakhstan, including experience in pleadings before the courts of Kazakhstan
- Preferably significant knowledge and experience with matters in the oil and gas sector
- Fluency in Russian and the ability to communicate in English is required; Kazakh language proficiency is also an asset
- Preferably work experience in an in-house legal team
- Preferably work experience dealing with governmental authorities in Kazakhstan
- Good communication skills, an effective team player
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Duration: permanent
- Working schedule: 5 working days/ 2 days off
- Location: Uralsk, Kazakhstan
- Salary: Negotiable