Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
от 250 000 KZT на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- To provide Company Training Function with administrative support, contribute to and actively support improvements and developments in administration systems and procedures;
- To provide administration support with in regards to training activities.
- To provide records and reports on training events and activities.
- To monitor, collect and store all the forms in relation to the training evaluation and effectiveness of training interventions
- To arrange required HSSE Inductions and issue HSE Passports upon successful completion of the HSSE Induction.
- Enter information into the OPMS and/or Smart Stream Database and keep it up-to-date in a timely manner.
- To arrange course bookings, prepare course registration forms, and sending of invitations, distribution of certificates, and ensure all hard copy records are accurately filed in such a way as they can be made readily available for Audit purposes etc. Additionally assist with maintaining accurate records in the Training Data base.
- The job holder must have a good University Degree in Legal or HR and Economics
- Work experience in multinational company at least 3 years, as Training specialist. Preferably, should also include HR Generalist experience is advantageous at least of 3 years
- Experience of organizing and coordinating (training) group events, with preferable knowledge of training processes and training approaches
- Attention to detail, speed & accuracy of data handling, interpersonal skills and customer-orientated approach
- Produce written reports and maintain training records
- Good organizing and coordinating skills,
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills,
- Proper ability to make judgments;
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office on high professional level;
- Knowledge of training practices, processes and relevant HR procedures;
- Being confident in dealing with company line managers, staff, Government and non-Governmental agencies and Contractors;
- Ability to think logically, grasp problems quickly and arrive at equitable and professionally sound solutions
- 7/7, Atyrau